Thursday, July 1, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

I know, it's an odd title to see at the beginning of July.

It's the start of a new Stampin' Up! year, and I am so excited about this new catalog! There are so many new things and some of the same things that we loved in the old catalog as well. Call me odd, but I am really excited about all the new storage that Stampin' Up! has to offer. They've redone their punches in a slimmer (not to mention easier to handle) new way. It takes up far less storage space. And now they have a storage case for these new punches (Page 200 in the new catalog). They have 4 different options to choose from depending on what types of punches (Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large, Borders or Corner) you have. They also have new Storage for your Big Shot Dies(Page 204 in the new catalog), which is great for me because up until now I have been storing my larger ones in Stampin' Up! Boxes and the smaller ones in decorated Velveeta boxes. :)

If you love your Big Shot as much as I do, they also have 15 new colors of Decor Elements Sheets that you can use with your Big Shot to create more images than you could before. Now your decoration is only limited by your imagination. Stampin' Up! has a TON of new items in the 2010-2011 Idea Book and Catalog, if I were to name them all we'd be here for DAYS! Get your Idea Book today and see for yourself.

You have a few options if you want an Idea Book. You can go to my website (karenegeland.stampinup.net) and order one. You can order one from me directly (save yourself some shipping charges), or...and this one is my favorite...you can get one for FREE! Just host a workshop for me. There is no minimum amount of guests and there is no minimum amount of sales for this offer to be effective. Hold a workshop for me...it doesn't matter if 2 people show up or 20 people show up...it doesn't matter if they order a combined total of $20 or $2,000...you get a free Idea Book just for hosting a workshop for me.

Once you've ordered your 2010-2011 Idea Book you are automatically part of my "Catalog Club" you get special coupons and offers that other customers won't receive. There will be one special each month and only members of my Catalog Club will be able to take advantage of them. However, be aware that if you choose to order a catalog from my website, the coupons will not come WITH that order. You will still receive them, but they will be shipped separately.

Contact me if you have any questions or comments. Just go to my website karenegeland.stampinup.net and hit the "contact me" button.

3 comments:

Jennifer Thomas said...

Following your blog now, please do the same to mine:

www.littleinkontheprairie.blogspot.com

Lisa Curry said...

Following from SC. Your blog looks great!

Shannon said...

Thanks Karen! I just started following.
www.stampinsentiments.blogspot.com